Opprett depositumskonto gratis
I samarbeid med OBOS-banken tilbyr vi gratis opprettelse av depositumskonto til alle våre Hybel Premium kunder.
- BoligtypeRom i bofellesskap
- Areal7 m2
- Antall rom1 ledig rom
- Etasje5. etasje
- Ledig fra01.07.2019
- Månedsleie6 300,-
- Depositum18 900,-
- Inkludert Strøm, Oppvarming, Varmtvann, Internett, Kabel-/Digital-TV
Hi, looking for a cozy room in a laidback shared apartment where you can come home and cuddle with a cat or three? We're looking for a new roomie from July this summer, preferably someone with a full-time job or a student.
Your prospective roomies are Marthe and Jonny, in our early thirties who've been friends since high school. We're pretty chill and largely introverted geeks and avid gamers who don't host parties, and take great care to keep evenings pretty quiet. We do watch a lot of movies though, and it's definitely not a drawback if a new roomie would like to join in, but we also both greatly enjoy alone time and do not expect anyone to socialize more than they are comfortable with.
What we can offee:
- Really nice roommates, both two- and four legged
- An almost brand new apartment
- A fully furnished room with a 120cm wide bed with built in drawers for clothes storage, complete with a bookshelf headboard, a desk, and of course reading lamps for the bed and desk as well.
- Fully furnished kitchen, living room and bathroom, including a washer and dryer. The kitchen is also fully supplied with most other appliances you might desire, including a dishwasher.
- Grocery stores, a café, and a gym only 2-3 minutes walk from the apartment
- Four busses that all go to the city center are equally close by
- Indoor bikeparking
- A parking spot in a heated garage (with charging for electric/hybrid cars) is also available for rent
- All amenities included in the rent
What we look for in a roomie:
- Likes to get to know their roomies
- Likes cats (kind of an important part)
- Doesn't need to be a neat freak by any means, but it'd be nice if you like to have a semi-tidy home
- Ideally a bit of a geek as well
- Keeps to a decent schedule, we both work days mon-fri
The most important thing for us is to find someone to live *with*, not a random stranger we barely see. We are by no means hyper social and do not do a lot of shared activities, but we generally enjoy each other's company and would like a roomie to fit in, maybe join in on trips to get a bite to eat or go shopping with.
Geek stuff we like: Borderlands, Alien, Xbox, Buffy, Fallout, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Person of Interest, Nightmare Before Christmas, MASH, X-Men, Nintendo, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Burnout Paradise, Need For Speed Underground, Donald Duck, Fringe, Onepiece, Futurama, Zelda, Dexter, Deadpool, The Long Kiss Goodnight, King of the road, A Song of Ice and Fire, Nemi, graphic novels, Veronica Mars, Twin Peaks, Wonder Woman, The Dudesons, Locke Lamora, The Fifth Element, Tomb Raider, Titanfall, Lumberjanes, Warehouse 13, X-Files, CARRIE FISHER, Defiance, Treasure Planet, Sense8, The Addams Family, Seanan McGuire, Firefly, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Bioshock, MMORPG, FPS, The Simpsons, The West Wing, House of Cards, zombier, Fable, to mention a few.
If this sounds like a place for you, please do send us a message telling us a little bit about yourself, why you tub you'd like living here, include the phrase cl4p-tp so we know you read all of this, and we'll get back to you!
Ways to get to Kværnerbyen:
- Buses 32, 34, 70 and 74 take about 5-10 minutes from city center to the stops Kværnerbyen or Kværner.
- Walking distance from Jernbanetorget is about 20 minutes
Viewings and a friendly chat will be scheduled for promising possible roomies.
Adresse: Freserveien 23, 0196 Oslo